Friday, October 7, 2011

Fun Fabrics For Fall

In about 15 days, I will be doing one of my favorite things....taking a trip to London. You see, my significant other lives in England, and that gives me a very good reason to travel there a few times a year to see him. This time I plan to mix some business with pleasure, and so I will be vising the Chelsea Harbour Design Center in London. I have been taking the time to look at some of the lines that will be represented there...especially the fabric lines, and I have fallen madly in love with Sanderson, Harlequin and Zoffany.

After browsing Sanderson's website, I discovered that they have been around for over 150 years and have had their fabrics used by the Royals. I was very impressed by the vivid colors and patterns of their fabric collections, and I am definitely inspired. A must see for me when I arrive in London.

I am so inspired by their fabrics, that I would like to share some of their room scenes, vignettes and fabrics with you. These fabrics are mostly nature inspired and are perfect for the Fall season, and for any season for that matter. I hope you are also inspired to create the home of your dreams.











This cat print is actually wallpaper

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment